jean, krista, and the rebeccas' message board

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

You guys are awesome - you really know how to cheer me up! I couldn't ask for better friends :)

I think any career change I make will take a long time to see through, but I was talking to my sister last night and she said that she always thought I would make a good buyer for a department store. It might be kind of fun, I have had offers before to become a clothing rep, and I do have all that retail experience... hmmm... i don't know.

Matt started the new job yesterday, I think it will be a good fit, much more within his comfort zone.

Other than that, Chicago is going crazy with Cubs fever, so I've been enjoying the games (this is the only time they're exciting to watch - when they're in the playoffs).

I'm flying out to Denver on Friday for Matt's sister's wedding, so it should be fun to get out of town for the weekend.

Hope you all are having a good week - enjoying the nice weather!

becks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home