jean, krista, and the rebeccas' message board

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Hi!

I agree with Krista about the dating agencies/websites - go for quality, there is plenty of quantity on there! Lately, I keep hearing things about www.eharmony.com ( I think Jean mentioned this site a while back). It costs 50 dollars but I hear it's the most comprehensive when it comes to taking the time to figure out your personality and match it with others. And www.match.com is a good one to join just for the sheer number of people on it. There have got to be some good eggs in that basket!

Job has been a tad crappy, to say the least. It's been a pretty stressfull and hectic past few weeks. I had to work on the weekends, stay late, come early, not eat lunch, etc... in order to get through the pile of work! Last week, tensions got so high, I almost walked out and never came back! Oh well. It's getting a little better this week, still busy though.

On a brighter note:

Jean, Happy Birthday tomorrow! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you - you'll have to have a fun night out on the town and tell us all about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home