jean, krista, and the rebeccas' message board

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Hey Krista,

It wasn't exactly a mugging, more like a pick pocketing, but irritating just the same! Hope all is going well with you, Darcy is in town and she came to the museum today with her boyfriend Jay's son from a previous relationship, his name is Keegan. I took them on a tour around the place and I felt pretty sorry for Darcy. That kid is kind of obnoxious and it's clear that he's running the show.

Yesterday, Matt's cousin Dawn left town, after staying with us for 5 DAYS! She was in town for some conference and apparently could have gotten a hotel room paid for by her company, but opted to stay with us instead. This girl goes to bed at 8:00 every night and complains about everything. I thought she was only staying over night, and then I found out she never booked the hotel room. I was a bit peeved. I couldn't relax for 5 days. I think I'm going to crash this weekend :)

Other than that, work has been really busy - we're getting ready to launch a website all about the Museum's commitment to preserving Biodiversity and everything is running behind and piling up. According to my horoscope, Mercury is in retrograde and everything is going to the crapper! I'll be happy when the week is over! Yay!

love becks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home