jean, krista, and the rebeccas' message board

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Hi

Thanks! It was a surprise to me that he was even interviewing. I thought that he was going to be going back to school, but this opportunity came up and the money was just a bit more tempting than school at this point. With any luck, this company should have a decent tuition reimbursment program and he can do both. We'll see.

It's kind of a great thing he got the job (better hours, non-hazardous work environment, more pay) and also kind of a bummer - I've been thinking about trying to move back to Minnesota and this kind of puts a little wrench in the plans. I think I need to get a new job either way though, this current one isn't fitting quite right anymore. Either way, he starts in two weeks, starting pay is 40k, which is more than my sad non-profit salary.

Sorry to hear that Erik hurt his shoulder, that's a bummer. Hopefull the MRI should clear up the mystery behind the pain!

Also, I think #2 the cat needs to go. She's just peeing non-stop and there is no medical reason for it we're told. It's just a tad too much to deal with right now!


becks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home