jean, krista, and the rebeccas' message board

Monday, May 08, 2006

hi ladies!

Hi All -

I hope everyone is doing well! This weekend was a big one for the Reeves-Gaines household, not only did we see my sister and her family for the last time before they move back to Minnesota, (it was actually very sad for more reasons than just missing my niece and my sister) but Matt cleaned out his "computer cave" as I call it and I never thought I would ever see the floor of that room before we moved. Matt is at heart a slob when it comes to his surroundings and he brings out my slobby tendencies as well. It's been a big problem and I am constantly trying to get him to pick up more. And then he surprises me by saying that even HE has hit a saturation point with his messiness and that it needed to be done! I almost dropped to the floor.

Anyway, my other news is that my boss just asked me if I would be willing to teach a masters program class at the Art Institute this fall - I would be co-teaching it and it would be on Museum marketing and online practices (the masters program is Arts Administration). I am so excited! I find out more about it later this week, but I think it will be a lot of fun and challenging too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home