jean, krista, and the rebeccas' message board

Friday, March 05, 2004

Jeaner Weiner,

Here is my advice for you about this boy:

Do not call him. Ever! I know you are looking for some closure on this issue, but you have given him the opportunity to make a move. If he doesn't, then I wouldn't give him a second chance to do so. You don't know what this guy is thinking, and if he can't get his act together to ask you out when he's had ample opportunities to do so, well then he's a putz.


Believe me - do you remember when I wanted closure on the whole Ben saga? That backfired right in my face and it was NOT GOOD!

As pour moi, I'm doing fine, I made it over the big 13 yr anniversary hurdle of my dad passing away last tuesday. It was weird, my coworker got a call that her closest cousin died accidentally that day. March is not a good month!

And I really am going to tie the knot! I swear! Once I get my act together :)

Krista,
I am really tempted to go look at houses, I think it's so fun - we haven't really had a lot of time to do that, and there are so many options for us at this point to consider (location, location, location!), I don't want to start looking at all of these beautiful homes that I probably won't be able to afford!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home