jean, krista, and the rebeccas' message board

Monday, May 19, 2003

Hello guys,

I just got back from spending the weekend with my friend Amy and her husband, Adam in Michigan. Matt and I left on Saturday and stayed the night. I must say that as we left Chicago, this big weight dropped off my shoulders - it was a nice feeling. They just moved to a pretty small town and are now renting a big old house for only $675! I couldn't beleive it. Everything was so cheap! We went to the town's beautiful old movie theatre and say the new Matrix movie for only $3.50 a person. In Chicago, movies are now $9.50. Makes me wish I was about to move somewhere a little further out in the country. On our way back into Chicago, I felt that big weight right back on my shoulders again and I was thinking that this is not a good sign!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home